Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Ely
Salary depending on experience
Our client is a long established East Anglian practice and one of the major firms in the area in terms of size and expertise. A full range of legal services is offered by highly qualified personnel: solicitors and legal executives with the support of other well trained and experienced staff.
The successful applicant will assist the Conveyancers by compiling, checking and summarising the information.
The Role Responsibilities
- providing a wide range of administrative duties: filing, typing or writing legal correspondence
- taking phone calls, answering queries and requesting and receiving information from the parties
- supporting with carrying out searches
- keeping parties updated on the transaction
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- previous experience within the legal environment
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.