£22,000 Per Annum
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £22,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent
Our client is a forward-thinking solicitor’s practice providing clear and practical legal advice for the best outcomes. They specialise in housing and property, family law, wills and probate, employment, and litigation.
They are looking for a Legal Assistant who will provide comprehensive support to Conveyancing Solicitors to enhance operational efficiency. This role is a 12-month Maternity contract base.
- Manage filing systems, including daily filing, and handling the opening, closing, storage, and retrieval of client files.
- Prepare correspondence utilising case management system.
- Communicate with clients, both over the phone and in person.
- Prepare and dispatch mail and enclosures.
- Coordinate the scanning and photocopying of documents.
- Fulfil other necessary duties and responsibilities as required.
- Previously worked as a Legal Assistant, Conveyancing Assistant, Paralegal or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Residential Conveyancing.
- Initiative to perform tasks such as searches, ID checks, and other file-related work without constant guidance.
- A courteous and confident telephone manner when interacting with clients, both over the phone and in person.
- Exceptional organisational skills, methodical approach, and adaptability.
- Pension Scheme.
- Health cash plan.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Up to 33 days paid leave.
- Christmas Shutdown.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity to embark on your career with a dynamic legal firm.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.