£18,000 Per Annum
Conveyancing Assistant / Legal Assistant– Blackwood
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year
Our well-established client is looking to appoint a full time Conveyancing/Legal Assistant to join their team in Blackwood. Our client is a modern legal practice based in 6 different cities in the UK with over 35 years of experience in the provision of legal services which delivers customised solutions and dedicated service in both corporate and private matters
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced Conveyancing Assistant/ Paralegal in their office respectively to support their busy and friendly residential property teams, with an immediate start.
- Have Strong communication skills
- Have strong computer and case management system skills
- Be organised and proactive
- Be able to work on a large volume of matters simultaneously
- Draft letters and routine correspondence
- Proofread and correct documents and correspondence to ensure accuracy in all work produced
- Open, maintain & close files following the company's internal process
- Answer incoming telephone calls and take accurate messages
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in residential conveyancing procedures and processes.
- Strong communication skills to be able to facilitate client & 3rd party engagements
- Strong computer skills (experience using case management systems a must)
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Familiar with case management systems.
- Self-starter and uses own initiative.
- Understanding of the conveyancing process.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.