IT & Internet
£60,000 Per Annum
Conversational AI Developer - Remote/London
£60k basic + bonus + shares
My client, one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world are looking for 2x Conversational AI Developer to join their growing team.
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, this firm is at the center of this change—supporting their clients’ digital journeys and offering their professionals exciting career opportunities.
Do you have a passion for conversational AI and intelligent automation, eager to use your skills to create and deliver innovative new customer experiences?
The customer experience focus is changing from not only building simple, easy to use systems but towards systems that can provide the fastest time to value. Conversational AI is at the heart of this and they need your skills to help build experiences that provide tangible, real outcomes through meaningful, contextual system led conversations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- You will work on innovative customer experience projects, responsible for designing, building and managing conversational flows on some of the market-leading conversational AI platforms and integrating them with different communication channels (e.g. Google Assistant, Alexa, IVR, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter) and third party systems.
- With a passion to create, maintain and improve the conversational experience and build integrations to help it do more than just answer questions, the role will place you in a rapidly growing area of technology, driving innovative change.
- You will also be an important point of contact, actively involved with multiple stakeholders and project management.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Familiarity with one or more conversational AI platforms
- Basic knowledge of NLP technologies
- APIs and integrations and an understanding of API led microservices architecture
- Analytical capabilities to extract insights from data
- Experience with BI tooling a plus
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.