Contract / Project Co-Ordinator
Competitive Salary DOE
Our client’s business was formed with an ambition to provide high quality products through exemplary service, with the confidence of a lifetime’s performance. More than seventy years later, they remain in family ownership and the founding principles still influence everything they do – they offer a quality of product through a quality of service.
Specialising in the manufacture and supply of architectural ironmongery, security and automation systems and washroom equipment they are now looking for a Contract/Project Co-ordinator to join their Birmingham office in B19.
As a key member of the team, you will be required to: -
- Assist with contract management
- Meet and exceed customers’ expectations and instructions
- Deliver product on time
- Leverage the internal resources of the business (Purchasing, Sales, Estimating)
- Establish working relationships with customers and contractors
What you will need to succeed: -
- Experience of co-ordinating ironmongery projects from point of order to delivery
- Experience of the ironmongery trade with at least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills and excellent telephone manner
- Motivated, organised, able to multitask and able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Not essential but GAI qualified preferred.
Some benefits offered to the successful candidate include: -
25 days annual leave
Company pension scheme
Free eye tests and eyecare vouchers
Employee Assistance Programme
A comprehensive training programme will be provided, including on-the-job training and access to in-house product training workshops
A competitive salary is on offer according to previous experience.
If you are enthusiastic, a team player and are excited by this opportunity please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.