Marketing & PR
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Content Manager/Specialist – Feering, Essex
Salary: £30k - £35k + Hybrid Working + Benefits
An agency with big ideas and implementing them with a vast array of integrated digital and offline services. Building powerful marketing campaigns to spill out into the big, wide world and connect with intended target audiences. A team of creative, digital and strategically minded people across three companies, they have the ability to deliver consistency, engagement and effective experience for customers from start to finish.
They help with everything from brand building, campaign activity, through to the physical interaction with their audiences. Creating bespoke campaigns which considers everything needed for maximum impact; be that offline marketing, online marketing, media buying or even retail spaces and experiences.
To be responsible for the drafting and implementation/management of content alongside their freelance Content Strategist for a range of traditional & digital media for the clients.
Reporting to the Social Media Director, this role is to produce content for mainly digital activity, with a heavy focus on social channels, then manage the internal teams to deliver
- Creating compelling, engaging, sector—leading content and creative copy for a range of platforms, always aligned to the target audience group.
- Analysing content results to provide strong recommendations to clients.
- Seeking ways to repurpose content to gain maximum value for clients.
- Managing the junior researcher to ensure they are consistently finding information, topical conversations and following emerging trends within the clients' sectors.
- Providing subject matter expertise that benefits clients.
- Providing content proposals that cover a minimum of 3 months' activity.
- Managing multiple projects efficiently, whilst remaining organised, communicating with all stakeholders, and ensuring collaboration is maintained with a range of internal teams.
- Collaborating with Social, Design, Video, SEO, Media teams to answer the client's brief and produce written content of the highest quality: target audience— focused, grammatically correct, adhering to brand guidelines/style guides/tone of voice documents.
- Building effective relationships with clients, showing them the need for a strong content strategy within their marketing activity
- To lead on providing written content for a range of channels, in a range of styles.
- To have a good understanding of communication channels, their purpose, and their audiences.
- To have exceptional attention to detail with the proven ability to identify grammatical errors and inconsistencies.
- To have excellent research skills to manage the junior researcher.
- To be an articulate and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in English/Journalism/related subjects.
- Proven track record of high—level copywriting and content production.
- Digital marketing channels.
- Knowledge of PR would be helpful.
- Social Media platforms.
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC.
- Prepared to work on their own, being organised and pushing themselves but with all agency services within easy reach to support their activity.
- Full time, Permanent
- Hybrid Working available - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote
- Monday-Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Hybrid working, with the week split between office and home working
- Member of Pirkxx, health and wellbeing benefits on demand (such as discounted gym membership, telephone and online GP and shopping vouchers)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Annual leave loyalty
- Get your birthday off
- Closed for Christmas
- Regular company social events
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.