Media & New Media
£35,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
Consultant / Account Manager (PR & Corporate communications) – London
Salary: Circa £35k to £48k DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is an independent communications consultancy specialising in integrated campaigning, public affairs and corporate and brand communications. They act as a critical friend, delivering frank strategic counsel and powerful creative campaigns for a wide range of enterprises, organisations and individuals.
The company that has worked for many prestigious clients are now seeking a new Consultant (Account Manager equivalent) to support their expanding portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors including technology, financial services, transport, FMCG, property and infrastructure
We are looking for candidates with first-rate experience of delivering the highest quality client work within an agency environment, with a growing network of contacts in the media, politics and business, as well as creative flair and a passion for campaigning. The ability to think freely, critically and challenge perceived wisdom – on your feet and in writing – is essential.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A consistent track record of delivering and overseeing client programmes to a standard that exceeds client expectations
- Strong account management and client relationships skills, acting as the day to day to lead on client teams
- A solid network of influential stakeholders (media and/or political) that can be used to support client programmes and new business efforts
- A passion for creative campaigns and results-driven programmes
- Confidence generating and delivering campaigns across multiple channels and audiences
- The ability to seek out and drive new business initiatives, developing and following up on leads and supporting the conversion of opportunities
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing teams and delivering through others
- At least 4 years’ experience in corporate PR – partly, if not wholly – spent working in an agency. Additional experience in journalism (print and digital) or politics and public affairs is very welcome
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.