Media & New Media
£35,500 to £52,000 Per Annum
London, Remote Working
Consultant / Account Manager
Location: London/Remote Working
Our client is a communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organizations, governments, and individuals in the world. They are expert in campaigns, helping clients manage their reputation, improve their visibility and media coverage – and deliver global communications campaigns across multiple platforms. They have global offices
The Consultant is a mid-level position, and you will take direction from the Senior Consultants and above.
- You will lead a team of Executives and Associate Consultants.
- At this level they are looking for someone who has previous Account management, Strategic planning, content planning and Team management experience.
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years’ experience within account management for a communications/PR business with experience.
- The ideal candidate will have strategic planning, content planning and team management experience.
The remuneration package includes:
- Competitive pension, private healthcare, life assurance cover and company contribution to gym membership.
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading annual profit share bonus. The company also offer a flexible working approach.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.