£30,000 Per Annum
Compliance Analyst - Islington
Salary: £30,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a law graduate to join our client's highly successful investment firm in North London and work within their Compliance Department. Offering a salary of up to £30k plus the ability to work from home at present, this is a great opportunity for a compliance specialist, holding a law degree, with excellent research and writing skills.
- Preparing and reviewing company documents, policies, and procedures.
- Providing and interpreting regulatory and legal information regarding the Company’s business.
- Preparing reporting material for supervising authorities.
- Responsible for Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Procedures.
- Supporting the compliance team with a variety of administrative work.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Law degree or equivalent.
- 3 x A Levels with minimum grades As and Bs.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, regulators, internal and external auditors.
- Strong research, writing, and computer skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.