Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£28,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Community Registered Paediatric Nurses – Maida Vale, London
Shift hours: 8am until 8pm (covering weekends and bank holidays)
Our Client is community driven and well-established within the healthcare industry. They are looking for a Registered Paediatric Nurse to join their expanding team. My client revolutionises the healthcare industry in London by bringing new service to your door: at-home diagnostics.
The ideal candidate will have the responsibility as a Paediatric Nurse to develop and deliver programmes of care which includes assessment, planning, implementation and ongoing evaluation of care needs for patients primarily in the domiciliary setting over the 24-hour period, to individuals within the practice population and the wider community.
On a day to day basics you will be given patients to go and visit to carry out any of the following duties:
• Wound care
• Blood Pressure monitoring
• Taking blood tests
• Travelling to TDL to take blood samples
• Calling TDL chasing blood results
• Point of care
• Peak flow measurements
• Lung Auscultation
• Swab testing
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 2 Years Nursing Experience
- Availability to work from 8am until 8pm covering weekends & Bank Holidays
- Nursing Qualification (Essential)
- Eager to learn and grow within the business
- Medication Management (Essential)
- Driving licence (required)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.