Marketing & PR
£30,000 Per Annum
Our client are a market-leading provider of currency transfer solutions for individuals and businesses, with offices in the UK, Australia and Singapore.
They’re part of a group with more than 20 global offices, employing over 500 currency experts and hold an ‘Excellent’ 5-star rating on Trustpilot. They have been awarded Consumer Moneyfacts International Money Transfer Provider of the Year six times and are previous winners of Best Employer at the Cornwall Business Awards
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Marketing team within a well-established financial services company based from Offices in Penzance.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing and be responsible for planning, building and executing communications using marketing automation software.
They will play a key role in shaping the company’s communications strategy and help to optimise campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and implement the communications strategy
- Plan, build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs for multiple brands in a flexible and timely manner
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns, ensuring deliverability
- Implement campaign tracking and provide monthly reporting on campaign success
- Ensure continuity across all communications touchpoints
- Optimise existing communications through testing and analysis
- Document processes and train existing users
- Maintain the integrity of data within the marketing automation system
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of marketing automation software – preferably Pardot
- Experience of Salesforce
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Solid knowledge of email best practices and compliance
- Good understanding of the GDPR as it applies to email marketing
- Proficiency with Excel
- Good eye for detail
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.