Catering & Hospitality
£21,500 Per Annum
Commis Chef (Rosette Experience)Port Appin, Nr Oban, Argyll on the West Coast of Scotland
Our client is one of the nicest and best regarded small luxury hotels in Scotland. Located on the West coast right in the Scottish Highlands. Surrounded by stunning views in one of the most beautiful parts of Scotland all ads to this being a truly amazing place to work
We have a rare opportunity, for a suitably qualified and experienced Commis Chef looking to progress and further their career in the higher end of the hospitality market within a luxury hotel in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Experience in a boutique / luxury hotel environment preferred (rosette experience)
There is an option to live on site
- A salary of £21,500 per annum
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- An opportunity to advance your career in hospitality within a luxury hotel
- The option to live on site with meals on shift (£175pm including bills and wifi)
- The chance to live and work in an area of outstanding beauty
- Be part of an outstanding team delivering a quality service
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experienced Commis Chef (Rosette level))
- Experience in a the boutique / luxury hotel environment is preferred
- Experienced, in aspects of hotel and restaurant operational procedures
- Organised, systematic, patient, motivated, confident and hard working.
- You must possess excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills, analytical and problem solving skills, good customer service skills and able to multi-task. You will work well and even thrive under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- You will be able to work independently and be comfortable in deputising in your line managers’ absence.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.