Catering & Hospitality
£21,000 Per Annum
Tetbury or Cirensester
2 Locations available: Tetbury or Cirensester - Gloucestershire
Salary: up to 21,000 per year plus overtime
Type: Full time up to 45 hours
My Client is a small, eclectic group of luxury hotels, inns, restaurants & spas.
Situated in the beautiful Gloucestershire area. I am looking for Commis Chef to join their Kitchen team.
- To assist in the smooth running of the Kitchen service
- To produce a variety of dishes to a high standard of preparation, production and presentation
- Under the direction of the Head Chef, Sous Chef or Senior Chef de Partie, prepare and produce food as directed using modern methods, equipment, and fresh food.
- Ensure that the section operates effectively on a daily basis
- Ensure that all food cooked and served is of a high quality.
- Maintain sufficient level of mise en place for Lunch and Dinner service.
- Ensure that Staff meals are of a good wholesome and healthy standard.
Experience and Skills required:
- NVQ Level 1 as a minimum,
- CIEH Level 2
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to demonstrate good food production
- Ability to work under the pressure of a busy Kitchen
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Meals while on duty
- Paid overtime
- Free car park
- Long service awards
- Discounts on food and stays in our properties
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.