Catering & Hospitality
Commis Chef (Luxury Golf Club)
Location: Farleigh - CR6
Full Time - 45 hrs p/week 5 days in 7
A great opportunity for a Commis Chef to join the kitchen team at a luxury Golf Club and Restaurant near Croydon. As Commis Chef you will be part of a team of five chefs ensuring that their guests have a delicious dining experience. You will be responsible for general food prep and service, function food prep and line prep and service.
Last food orders are circa 5.30pm daily with the restaurant closing in the evenings, providing early finishes unless functions and events are running. The role is 45 hours per week on a 5 days in 7 rota basis with paid overtime.
The Ideal Commis Chef Applicant:
- Prior experience as a Commis Chef or perhaps your first role after completing an apprenticeship.
- NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate
- Your own transport or ability to commute using public transport
- Reliable, hardworking and a team player
- First Aid at Work qualified (desirable)
- Personal licence (desirable
Benefits and culture:
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- 30% F&B discount
- Subsidised staff meals
- Generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.