Commercial Vehicle Sales Exec - Poole
Salary: Competitive salary with 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life insurance scheme, competitive remuneration scheme, new vehicle preferential scheme and comprehensive and continuous training
This family owned and managed company have been established for over 20 years and pride themselves on their customer service, exceptional value and choice. They are now seeking a Sales Exec to join their independent retailer.
Your role will be to provide a high level of customer service whilst being up to date with the dealership’s makes, models, features and pricing structures. You will makes sure the process runs smoothly for all vehicles sold.
- Approach and always receive customers promptly and courteously
- Ensure the details of all vehicle transactions are accurately processed
- Ensure timely and accurately completion of finance proposals and documentation
- Managing and keeping our customers CRM/diary up to date and responding to customers in good time
- Ensure pre delivery inspection and any repairs and/or servicing are carried out and the customer is notified of any delays
Essential Skills & Requirements:
For this role you will need to have main dealer experience, experience of such or a strong sales background however training will be given. You also need to have good customer service skills and organisational skills. You need to be a team player with a personable approach and have good computer skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.