Commercial Property Secretary - Street
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on level of experience
Start date: ASAP
Our Client is a leading established law firm based in Somerset and is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary for their busy Commercial Property department who can deal with all the customary administration duties including the preparation of letters, emails and legal documents taken from their digital transcript system
- To provide administration support and services to the legal team which then enables them to focus on serving their clients
- Support fee earners with daily administrative tasks, including typing correspondence and preparing documents
- Manage own workflow from dictation and prepare documents independently as required
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and a quick and accurate typing speed
- Be comfortable acting as a point of contact for prospective and existing clients
- Confident in your ability to support fee earners and approach your work with a pro-active and organised style
- Ability to maintain focus and accuracy, even when completing routine tasks and you have a proven track record of delivering work to high standard
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office including the use of track changes, document comparison etc
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with a clear respect for integrity and confidentiality
- A competitive salary
- Discretionary twice-yearly bonus
- 22 rising to 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Professional development support & progression routes.
Our Client has embraced flexible working throughout the pandemic and is adopting a hybrid of homeworking and office working going into the future.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.