£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Commercial Property Manager – Brighton
Salary: Circa £35k to £40k + Car expenses + Performance Related Bonus +Professional Development/CPD, RICS membership fees.
Our well-established client is looking to appoint a Commercial Property Manager to take a key role within a regional independent ?rm which specialises in commercial property, property management and development.
To take over the management of an existing established mainly commercial portfolio and a small percentage of residential property within a well-established and respected regional practice.
- Preparing client reports on the property management service and regular formal reporting to clients, including the collation of reports and figures from other personnel within the firm
- Management of rental and other income
- Support and assistance to clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including rent review, letting and lease renewal programmes.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter
- Undertaking or arranging property inspections, ensuring tenants’ compliance with lease obligations.
- Preparation of budgets and administration of service charge income and expenditure and overseeing the preparation of year-end accounts
- Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven work experience in the commercial property management sector
- Experience with Tramps, Qube or similar property management and accounting systems
- Good computer literacy and experience in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong written communication and inter-personal skills and an ability to build and maintain client relationships
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Understanding of lease structure principles in practice
- Proven service charge management knowledge
- Good organisational and planning skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Full clean driving license
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.