Commercial Management Surveyor – Newcastle-under-Lyme
My client is an independent chartered Surveyors and estate agents handling commercial, residential and auction property matters in Staffordshire & South Cheshire.
They have served the people and business community of North Staffordshire and South Cheshire, with traditional ethics but a modern, innovative, and friendly approach.
My client is seeking an experienced individual in commercial property management. However, this is not essential if the individual has a proven record in commercial property. This role would be suitable for an individual who has recently qualified as a chartered Surveyor looking to take their career one step further.
- Liaising with and reporting to the landlord
- Collecting monies
- Clients accounts
- Dealing with defaulting occupiers
- Service charges
- Deposits held
- Managing the building
- Management policies
- Insurance relating to the property
- Liaising with occupiers
- Energy Management
- Building management systems
- Health & Safety/ Fire safety
- Management fees
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Commercial Property background Essential
- Experience in Commercial property management preferred
- Experience as Commercial Management Surveyor
- Gained or open to sitting assessment of professional competence (APC)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.