£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Commercial Gas & Heating Engineer – Covering London, Essex & South East,
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Our client is a family run business based within the M25.
They offer a full range of mechanical engineering solutions for the commercial/industrial heating industry.
Our client has brought the highest standards to the commercial refurbishment and maintenance services for over 40 years.
Our client prides themselves on building a lasting business relationships through good ethical practices that their clients can depend on.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client to recruit a highly qualified Commercial Gas Heating Engineer to join their exciting and expanding team in the commercial and domestic divisions. This is a great opportunity within a great company with a competitive salary.
Our client is looking for engineers who are self-motivated with excellent customer service skills and a first fix mentality.
Main Role & Duties:
- To carry out fault finding on commercial plant rooms and heating systems within a plant room.
- To be fully certified to carry out repairs, service, and maintenance to commercial and domestic gas appliances.
- To carry out responsive repairs to a scheme, repairs include pipework leaks, radiator and underfloor heating repairs, new isolation valves to be fitted on the distribution pipework serving the properties.
- To carry out repairs within a commercial plant room such as pumps, control valves, pipework, and boiler spares.
- To work confidently replacing domestic components such as Gas Valves, PCB's, TRVs, Zonal Heating valves, etc.
- To carry out job completion with their Management System, which includes Vehicle Health Checks, Timesheets and Job Sheets using an iPad.
- To carry out maintenance, servicing and repairs within the south-east region of the country, mainly within the M25, but also surrounding areas.
- 3+ years' experience working on Commercial Appliances and Boilers.
- Current Commercial Gas Tickets.
- Service and Breakdown experience.
- Great communication skills and good work ethic.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Plumbing and Heating
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive Salary between 40K-50K Depending on Experience
- Unlimited Overtime available
- Travel Time Included
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Company Mobile
- Up to 20 Days Holiday + BH (For every year of service an additional day of holiday is added which is then capped at 25 days + BH)
- Call out Rota 1-in- 4/5
- Progression opportunities
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.