£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire
Salary: £40k - £60k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday (40hours)
Our esteemed client is a leading Electrical & Mechanical Services provider specialising in public sector projects, serving Schools, Local Authorities, and NHS Trusts.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in performing service and repairs on commercial boilers, assessing, and diagnosing faults, taking appropriate action to ensure system functionality and customer satisfaction.
- Undertake commercial plumbing and basic multi-trade tasks.
- Conduct site surveys and submit comprehensive reports.
- Identify and oversee potential risks, ensuring the implementation of risk assessments and safety plans when necessary.
- Ensure timely completion of work, report any delays or early completion to management.
- React to emergency callouts as per schedule.
- Manage risks effectively, ensuring adherence to risk assessments and safety plans.
- Maintain brand compliance with a clean van and attire.
- Achieve performance targets, including health and safety, work standards, and conformity with core processes.
- Previous experience working as a Gas Engineer, Heating Engineer or in a similar role.
- Commercial gas qualifications (e.g., Commercial CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, COCN1, ICAE1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, TPCP1, CoNGLP1PD, etc.)
- Gas Safe certification.
- Oil and LPG qualifications (beneficial)
- Knowledge of Steam Systems is a plus.
- Ability to pass an enhanced DBS check.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- 31 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Smart Phone
- Tools & Uniform
- Van & Fuel Card
- Company events
Apply now for this great opportunity to join a dynamic team with a commitment to excellence.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.