£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Commercial Contracts Officer (Defence)
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire (Hybrid)
Salary:£30,000 - £35,000(DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a pioneer in technical documentation and data management for over five decades, serves government and industry clients across the UK and Europe. They excel in technical writing, translation, illustration, and logistics support services, alongside bureau scanning solutions.
They are looking for a Commercial Officer for their expanding Commercial team who will contribute to contract and subcontract engagement activities within defence operations. You will be working primarily from home with occasional office and customer site visits.
- Draft, review, and negotiate various contracts like NDAs, Teaming Agreements, Framework Agreements, MOUs, Letters of Intent, and Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Assist in preparing and distributing subcontract documentation, addressing contractual aspects and ensuring compliance.
- Maintain organised digital records using Commercial directory, online portal, and intranet.
- Update existing commercial processes and create new procedures as needed.
- Provide ad-hoc commercial support, assist in bid preparation and tender evaluation.
- Address commercial issues and evaluate new customer terms and conditions as they arise.
- Previously worked as a Commercial officer or in a similar role.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrable knowledge and experience in commercial contracts and agreements.
- Degree/Diploma/Vocational qualification in Commercial/Contract Management, Business Administration/Law (preferable).
- Industry experience in a similar role (beneficial).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel as per business needs.
- Existing right to live and work in the UK.
- Internal BPSS check and willingness to undergo Security Clearance (SC level) upon employment.
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Health Assured (a workplace wellbeing service)
- Membership of Perkbox (discounts on a wide variety of products)
- Access to the Electric Car Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
Embrace this opportunity to shape defence contracts and advance your career. Apply and embark on this exciting journey!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.