£14 to £16 Per Hour
CNC Turner Programmer
Salary: £14.00 - £16.00/hr (based on skills & experience), 39 hrs/week + potential overtime.
Benefits: include bonus scheme, 25 days holiday @ average pay +8 days Bank Holiday, contributory pension scheme, training and development and corporate workwear (benefits agreed with company).
I am seeking a CNC Turner – Programmer / Setter /Operator for our client, you will join their production team at the Liverpool site.
- Time served (NVQ 3 or Equivalent)
- Capable to fully program, set and operate CNC lathes using Fanuc Controls
- Work from detailed engineering drawings
- Understand ISO 9001:2015 Quality Systems
- Previous experience with machining of exotic metals (super duplex, duplex, 718, x750, Hastelloy, Monel etc)
- Previous experience in a CNC programmer role or similar position
- Good Planning and Organising skills
- Good communication Skills with both peers and Management
- Strong attention to detail
The CNC Turner Programmer must be able to:
- Program, set and operate using Fanuc controls on Doosan lathes.
- Be familiar with ‘y’ axis machining.
- Familiar with use of power steadies for shaft work on lathes from 2m to 3.2m bed lengths.
The Company will not consider small CNC type turners 8” and below chuck sizes.
Preferred experience (but not essential):
- Doosan Lathes (8” to 30” Chuck sizes) (1 – 3.2m Lengths)
- Manual Guide Programming
- One CNC Programming Software
- C & Y axis programming / machining
- Programmable Steadies
- Valve and pump components
- Oil, Gas, Fluid and Power generation industry sectors
- Office 365 / ERP Systems
The company provides engineering manufacturing services using state of the art calibrated equipment so manufactured products are compliant to client requirements.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.