CNC Programmer - Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive salary to the right candidate
Full Time - Permanent
My client is looking for a CNC Programmer to join their CNC department, currently a team of eight, to enable fast turnaround times for clients’ orders. Your role will be to program CNC parts based on customer orders under the guidance of the CNC Manager. You must live local to the offices ideally within a 30 minute easily commutable drive
As a CNC Programmer, you will need:
- Apprenticeship background and/or fully trained as a CNC programmer with a strong background in engineering
- At least 5-10 years CNC Offline Programming experience is essential
- Strong experience setting and operating machines
- Experience with Mastercam software is desirable (other packages will be considered)
- Ability to independently interpret and work to engineering drawings and 3D models
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing and Datum system
- Ability to work, as a team player, in a fast-paced environment
My client is a leading prototyping company and provide a completely integrated design-to-production service including, model making, rapid prototyping, 3D printing, finishing and additive manufacturing of production parts. Their 3D printing technologies can be used for both rapid prototyping of early-stage concept parts and additive manufacturing of production parts and components. To complement their technology services they provide integrated consultancy, support and advice on material choice, process selection and design optimisation.
If you would like to hear more about the position, then we'd love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.