£13.80 to £14.80 Per Hour
CNC Milling Machine operator/setter
Salary: £13.80 - £14.80 Depending on experience
Full Time - Permanent
Work pattern - 4 day week/ 10 hour day (40 hours per week)
My client is looking for a CNC Machine Operator/Setter to join the CNC team, currently consisting of eight people to enable faster turnaround times for customers’ orders. The successful applicant will set up and run programs under the guidance of the CNC Manager and Lead Programmer.
As a CNC Machine Operator/setter, you will need
- At least 5 years’ experience setting and operating CNC Mills
- Fanuc/HAAS & Heidenhain controls
- Working autonomously and under your own initiative
- Quick thinking and a problem solver
- Ability to work to short time scales and effectively manage self-time
- The ability to work both alone and as part of a team and contribute to problem-solving situations helping to identify issues and provide solutions
- Be able to finish and clean parts to a high standard
- Be able to inspect your own work and others
- Demonstrate working to the values of the company
My client is a leading prototyping company and provides a completely integrated design-to-production service including, model making, rapid prototyping, 3D printing, finishing and additive manufacturing of production parts. Their 3D printing technologies can be used for both rapid prototyping of early-stage concept parts and additive manufacturing of production parts and components.
If you would like to hear more about the position, then we'd love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.