Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Clinical Psychologist (Autism & ADHD)
Location: UK (Home Based)
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Part Time, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm
Home-based with occasional travel
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you will lead the diagnostic service within the Health Partners Neurodiversity Service. You will provide post-diagnostic support, deliver training sessions, and offer neuro affirming workplace recommendations. Your expertise will contribute to the development of Neurodiversity services, ensuring a neuro affirming approach across the organisation.
- Conduct diagnostic assessments for autistic adults and individuals with ADHD, integrating data from various sources.
- Compile accurate and comprehensive reports.
- Provide post-diagnostic support, training sessions, and neuro affirming workplace recommendations.
- Contribute to team KPI targets and meet SLAs for report submissions.
- Offer expertise in autism and ADHD, delivering training and supervision to staff.
- Stay updated with published research and best practices.
- Independently interpret guidelines and policies, consulting peers or supervisors when necessary.
- Conduct workplace needs assessments for autistic employees, identifying strengths and barriers and making suitable recommendations.
- Previous experience working as a Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist or in a similar role.
- HCPC-registered Clinical Psychologist.
- Post-graduate doctoral level in Clinical Psychology.
- Substantial post-qualification experience with autism and ADHD.
- Accredited DISCO/ADI-R/ADOS or equivalent diagnostic assessment qualification.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Discounted gym membership,
- Professional registration fee coverage
Apply now for this opportunity to make a significant impact in promoting workplace inclusivity.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.