Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Clinical Applications Specialist – Cardiff
Primary Purpose of Role:
Maternity cover for the clinical application specialist. Role involves providing clinical and product application specialist to the customers, resellers and BDM’s as part of the sales process.
- Responsible for delivering highly effective remote and face to face demonstrations and clinical input to the customers and resellers as part of the sales process.
- Provide clinical and product application support to the UK, European and Rest of the World (excluding North America) customers, resellers, and Business Development Managers (BDM’s) as part of the sales process
- Provide clinical support at workshops and conference/exhibitions as required
- Provide systems training to customers as needed
- Provide remote customer application support as appropriate
Your work experience will see you have some of the following in your background:
- Minimum three years’ experience in a clinical setting as a Sonographer or as an Application Specialist within a mainstream ultrasound equipment manufacturer
- Strong ability to teach difficult ultrasound concepts to end users.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Thrives on working in a results based organisation
- Technically comfortable with sophisticated technologies as applied to ultrasound or simulation systems.
- Ability to work unsupervised with direction from the sales managers.
- Well-motivated and driven to succeed when tasks are assigned
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint
- Driver’s license with a clear driving record
If this sounds like something that would appeal to you then hit the apply button! All applications will be reviewed and will receive feedback.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.