Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£45,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Client Application Specialist
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire / Sudbury, Suffolk
Salary – £45k - £60k + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Life Insurance + Critical Illness + Income Protection + 23 Days Holidays + Holiday Buy Scheme
Our client is a leading technology-based company with many years’ experience in providing specialist products and solutions for the mission critical Emergency Services industry and other related markets. Their operating brands and Asset Finance, give them the ability to flex and adapt to their customers’ demands, helping support their mission to continually improve and deliver better health outcomes for all.
The business have offices situated in Nottinghamshire, Suffolk, and Clackmannanshire. This role can be based at any of the four offices but will be expected to travel to other offices as required and therefore a driving licence is an advantage. The core operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5 pm, but some flexibility will be required to support the business needs.
The company are looking to recruit Clinical Application Specialist to work alongside their Business Development and Customer Success Team’s to support the pre-sales, on-boarding and post-sales support activities. The Clinical Application Specialist will play a pivotal role in the continued growth of the resuscitation business.
The post holder will work with a broad spectrum of stakeholders and customers and be expected to communicate at both an operational and executive level. The position will involve working closely with the teams throughout the Group, but a willingness to self-manage is a prerequisite.Working closely with both the sales and customer success teams, you will engage clients in both pre and post sales activities to help both engage and educate current and prospective customers to understand the full capability of the corpuls suite of products offered by the company. Further, the CAS will play a leading role in the newly created Academy and the development of formal educational content to support the end users to maximise the ability of the corpuls range.
- The development of product specific educational programmes to be delivered by The Academy.
- Pre-sales product demonstrations at customer sites, online, and at exhibitions/ events.
- Supporting and developing partnerships with key-opinion leaders, committees, and external training centres
- Maintain excellent product knowledge and keeping up to date with developments/ legislation changes in the resuscitation/cardiovascular/defibrillation field
- Contributing to the companies Knowledge Base through the creation of technical guides, How-to Guides and FAQs.
- Creation of ‘thought pieces’, white papers and longer communications to support their Blog and wider marketing activity.
- Remote clinical support to solve customer questions
- Maintaining ongoing contact with current customers to ensure confidence and knowledge in the use of their products.
- Providing feedback to business/marketing management with information on reference sites system performance, competitors’ products, customer reactions and sales initiatives.
- Support in the training of internal staff
- Recognition of emerging technologies and assisting the business establish relationships with key suppliers to potentially increase the companies product portfolio
- Building a close working relationship with the companies supply chain
Previous Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in a cardiac or health sciences field
- Experience of working in a clinical environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Capability to train others
- Pro-active, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and ability to build strong productive relationships
- Committed, ability to use own initiative and a focus on customer success
- Full UK driving license
Ability and willingness to travel (circa. 20% of the time)
Employee Benefits/ Package:
- Competitive salary with bonus
- A car allowance.
- Package including Pension,
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service, Critical Illness,
- Income Protection,
- 23 days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays and an optional Holiday Buy Scheme
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.