Class 2 ADR Driver - Leicester
Salary - Very Competitive
Shift Pattern: Ongoing work Monday to Friday; start time 06:00, with occasional weekend work offered.
My client is a market leader in the transport industry in both Ireland and the UK.
The company is proud to be key supplier of transport services to major Blue Chip companies in Ireland and the UK.
- Be able to do multi drop; 8-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders on a set route to business.
- Manual handling of full and empty cylinders
- Has 2 Years HGV Class 2 driving experience.
- Holding valid Full driving licence (no more than 3 points), CPC and Tacho
- ADR certificate (Class 2 Packages)
Our client can provide:
- Uniform provided.
- Training provided prior to start.
- Ongoing courses which will go towards CPC courses.
- Paid breaks
- Holiday Pay 28 days and after 12 weeks this will rise to 33 days.
- Weekend allowance and Bank Holiday allowance.
- Working along with a great team.
- Weekly pay.
- On-site parking.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.