Transport & Logistics
£13 to £32 Per Hour
Class 1 Driver
I am looking for experienced CLASS 1 DRIVERS for driving work for my Client based in the Hatfield. Ideally, I would like to speak with the candidates who have had experience in parcel distribution companies in the UK.
As a Class 1 Driver the work will involve:
- Driving an HGV CAT C + E Class 1 vehicle
- Handballing involved, heavy lifting.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: – tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order.
- Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures
- Will have min. 1 year’ of experience driving Class 1 Vehicle
- Full UK driving license with no more than 6 points on it (no DR or IN)
- Valid CPC and Tacho card
- Communicative level of English to provide high level of Customer Service
- Will have “CAN DO” attitude and positive personality
Start date: ASAP
Pay rates under PAYE Umbrella scheme:
Mon-Fri DAYS= £13.05 pay rate
Mon- Fri NIGHTS= £14.66 pay rate
SAT- £13.05 DAYS PR = £15.35 NIGHTS PR
SUN- (DAYS= £21.12/£26.97 NIGHTS= £25.34/ £32.34)
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.