£34,000 Per Annum
Civil Engineering Trainer/Assessor - Workington
Salary: Up to £34,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
An exciting opportunity for an individual who is highly experienced in Civil Engineering to share their knowledge and assist learners with completing qualifications up to level 3 in Civil Engineering.
The position will involve visiting local companies where the apprentices are working to assess their work and develop their skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who holds at least a HNC in Civil Engineering and has a minimum of three years’ experience in a supervisory position.
You do not need to hold a formal teaching qualification to apply for this role as this will be provided.
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education, specialising in engineering and technology.
- To deliver and assess Civil Engineering courses up to and including level three.
- To develop and maintain the current Civil Engineering course material.
- Assume responsibility for meeting learner performance goals.
- Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years Civil Engineering experience in a supervisory position.
- Minimum HNC qualification.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability, maturity and confidence to deal with a diverse range of personnel.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.