Catering & Hospitality
Chef de Partie - St Andrews
Salary: Competitive depending on Experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join a stunning 2AA rosette country house suited in the beautiful outskirts of St Andrews, Scotland. The ideal Chef de Partie will have experience working in a Rosette kitchen with a willingness to listen and learn.
You will be joining a close knit team of chefs and kitchen staff working in the 4* Hotel kitchen.
- Strong knowledge of running a section
- Food preparation
- Stock control, ordering supplies
- Proven good previous working record
- Reporting to the Head Chef, assisting with orders
- Ensuring guests are catered to an extremely high standard
- Training and mentoring of junior staff
- Outstanding knowledge of food
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- CDP must have rosette experience
- Amazing attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years experience in gastro bar/ rosette kitchen
- Good communication skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.