Catering & Hospitality
£26,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Chef de Partie - Port Appin, Nr Oban, Argyll on the West Coast of Scotland
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Our client is one of the best regarded small luxury hotels in Scotland. Located on the West coast right in the Scottish Highlands. Surrounded by stunning views, in one of the most beautiful parts of the country. A truly amazing place to live and work.
We have a rare opportunity, for a suitably qualified and experienced (minimum 3yrs) Chef de Partie looking to progress and further their career in the higher end of the hospitality market within a luxury hotel in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Experience in a boutique / luxury hotel environment is essential (2 rosette level)
There is an option to live on site
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experienced Duty Chef de Partie (minimum 3yrs)
- Experience in a the boutique / luxury hotel environment is essential (2 rosette level)
- Experienced, and qualified in aspects of hotel and restaurant operational procedures
- Organised, systematic, patient, motivated, confident and hard working.
- You must possess excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills, analytical and problem solving skills, good customer service skills and able to multi-task. You will work well and even thrive under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- You will be able to work independently and be comfortable in deputising in your line managers’ absence.
- A salary of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- An opportunity to advance your career in hospitality within a luxury hotel
- The option to live on site with meals on shift (£175pm including bills and wifi)
- The chance to live and work in an area of outstanding beauty
- Be part of an outstanding team delivering a quality service
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.