Catering & Hospitality
£27,000 Per Annum
Chef de Partie - Painswick, Gloucestershire
Salary: Up to £27,000
Days/Hours: Full-Time 45 hours pw
Our client is well known for Hospitality that's relaxed, unscripted and served up with passion. They are all about unfussy (but fabulous) style, absolute comfort, feasting at the next level and making memories that matter.
As a Chef de Partie, it will be your responsibility to successfully produce and deliver a variety of dishes to a high standard of preparation, production, and presentation. Our client is looking for someone who can work closely with head chef and assist in the smooth running of the Kitchen service.
- Under the direction of the Head Chef, Sous Chef or Senior Chef de Partie, prepare and produce food as directed using modern methods, equipment, and fresh food.
- Ensure that the section operates effectively daily.
- Ensure that all food cooked and served is of a high quality.
- Maintain sufficient level of mise en place for Lunch and Dinner service.
- Ensure that Staff meals are of a good wholesome and healthy standard.
- Provide junior members of the kitchen team with support in training and development so that service and product delivery is consistent.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- NVQ Level 2 as a minimum.
- CIEH Level 2.
- Ability to demonstrate good food production.
- Ability to work under the pressure of a busy Kitchen.
- Days/Hours: Full-Time 45 hours pw
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.