Catering & Hospitality
£27,000 Per Annum
Chef de Partie - Gloucestershire
Salary: £27,000 per annum
Position: Full Time: Up to 45 hours per week
Our client is located midway between Stroud and Gloucester, they own one of the most luxurious and stylish country house hotels in Southwest England. Our client offers hospitality services ranging from exclusive fine dining with an ever-evolving menu of contemporary cuisines, hotel rooms with excellent room service, as well as Spa & treatments.
Our client seeks to hire a Chef de Partie to join their talented and friendly team at their reputable establishment. The ideal candidate is a chef with a passion for delivering service excellence, a love for preparing quality, fresh food and share a great team spirit. Our client offers innovative chefs the opportunity to work and thrive in a dynamic work environment, with ample room for learning and growth, aimed at molding employees into future leaders of the professional and disciplined individuals.
- To assist in the smooth running of the kitchen
- To work under the direction of the Senior Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, and Head Chef in the preparation and production of food as directed, using modern equipment, methods, and fresh produce
- To produce and deliver a variety of dishes to a high standard of preparation, production and presentation
- To ensure the assigned section operates effectively on a daily basis
- To ensure all food cooked and served is of a high quality
- To maintain sufficient level of mise en place for Lunch and Dinner service
- To ensure all staff meals are of a good wholesome and healthy standard
- To provide junior members of the kitchen team with support in training and development, so that service and product delivery is consistent.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least two years of solid experience with proven background in a similar role in large restaurant operations.
- NVQ Level 2 as a minimum
- CIEH Level 2
- Ability to demonstrate good food production
- Ability to work under the pressure of a busy kitchen
- Fully paid 29 days holidays per annum; including bank holidays & birthdays
- Service charge and tips are paid to all teams and fairly shared among departments
- Discounts on food and stays are available for all staff members
- Food and drinks are provided for kitchen staff throughout the day
- Access to 24-hour online fitness platform
- Occasional team events and trips for general relaxation and team building
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.