Catering & Hospitality
£25,000 Per Annum
Chef De Partie (experienced) – Dunkeld, Perthshire
Salary: £25000 + benefits
Our client is a four-star luxury country house hotel that sits on 280 acres of well-maintained and natural woodland and overlooks the wide and fast-flowing River Tay, renowned for its famous salmon fishing. Guests escape the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy nature, tranquillity and Scottish scenery at its very best. From a romantic weekend getaway to short breaks full of fantastic outdoor activities, the hotel holiday resort can be as relaxing or as action-packed as you wish it to be.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability experienced Chef De Partie join their team in Dunkeld, Perthshire
- Assist the Head and Sous Chef in the smooth running of the kitchen including, preparation, cooking and presentation of all foods
- Maintain the consistency in the preparation of all food items according to hotel recipes and standards
- Assist the Head and Sous Chef with the coaching and training of Commis Chefs
- Assist with stock controls and delivery management and to assist with stocktaking as required
- Store unused food properly to minimise waste and maximise quality
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all kitchen equipment, counter tops, and shelves
- Assist in the development and planning of menus when required
- Adhere to all policies and procedures including; health and safety regulations, sanitation and food hygiene
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role, working within a 4/5* star establishment as part of a fast-moving and quality driven team
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Rosette experience is not essential but would be advantageous
- Strong coaching skills with the ability and desire to motivate the team
- Flexible in terms of working hours as the role will involve working evenings and weekends
In addition to offering a great salary, they provide a fantastic employee benefits package which includes straight shifts, recommend a friend scheme, free meals when on duty, friends & family discounts on accommodation and food/refreshments at the hotel, free use of leisure club facilities.
Live in accommodation avialble for candidates applying from out of the local area.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.