Catering & Hospitality
Chef de Partie
Location: Broadway, Worcestershire
Salary: Market Competitive
Our well-established client is looking to appoint an experienced Chef de Partie for their hotel in Worcestershire. Our client is a contemporary hotel featuring world-class amenities and a fine dining experience.
The Chef will be reporting to Sous Chef and assist in menu items. Experience of working in a busy kitchen or gastro bar is a plus.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Preparing meat and fish
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Must have rosette experience for a minimum of 2-3 years
• If previously worked in a busy kitchen, will be an advantage
• Previous rosette experience required or similar – for a minimum of 3 years
• Worked in a busy kitchen or in a gastro bar
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in kitchens
• Have a good previous working record
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.