Chartered Surveyor (Rural Practice) - Sherborne, Dorset
Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience.
Our client is an independent property consultancy. Who work with owners, occupiers, farmers, landowners, corporate and PLC companies, as well as the public sector to help them get the most from their property assets.
They’re mission is to grow their full time and part time team, but with a focus on flexibility, fun and work-life balance, with the opportunity to share in the ownership of the business. They are now on the lookout for a qualified and experienced Chartered Surveyor based Sherborne, Dorset.
Our client are currently looking for a Chartered Rural Practice Surveyor, a registered valuer, with some planning and commercial property experience, you will be joining a busy team, be able to work independently and as a team player.
- Strong focus on, valuation, renewables, planning, estate management, landlord and tenant, awareness and understanding of the tax regime
- Assisting with new instructions, developing existing client relationships, and developing the business
- Provide excellent client care.
- Meet KPI’s in respect of work in progress and hours into work.
- Business development in valuation and strategic master planning
- Help develop and mentor junior members of the team.
- Adhere to H&S procedures and promote sustainable working methods.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Qualifications Chartered MRICS/FRICS/CAAV
- Registered Valuer
- Experience in planning, valuation, and estate management
- Ability to work alone, use initiative and within a team.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, self-motivated, highly organised
- Strong Verbal skills, client facing, client presentation.
- Strong numerical skills, IT skills, excellent report writing and grammar.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.