Chartered Structural Engineer - Leicester & Milton Keynes
Our client is a successful a thriving and innovative Civil, Structural and Highway Engineering practice with offices across the Midlands. Offering engineering services to clients throughout the UK and internationally. They have several opportunities for talented, ambitious engineers looking for a new challenge.
We are looking for a Chartered Structural Engineer, this role offers a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Engineer to progress through an ordered succession plan to a Director role. Opportunities, support and training will be provided to seek new markets through tendering and proactive client development.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- The successful candidate will be able to develop relationships with an extensive client base and to support the existing senior team.
- Chartered or nearly chartered Structural Engineer
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in structural or civil engineering.
- A UK MEng/MSc is a minimum requirement. A European degree would have to be four years as a minimum Prepare good quality and well-reasoned designs.
- Strong technical ability, report writing and project management is essential
- Provide collaborative technical evaluation of a wide range of projects
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good technical writing and presentation skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.