Isle of Man
Chartered Architectural Technologist
Location: Isle of Man
Benefits: Industry Standard Package
Our client is driven by the importance and the intricacies of nature. The aim is to transform a private estate into public environment that will be appreciated over many generations. Our client is well established company with long history and track record of working on UNESCO projects.
The role is very exciting and creative post. You will be working as part of the team to create a world-class Botanical Garden destination in the Isle of Man, a UNESCO biosphere reserve. You will be experienced in diverse construction projects, and you will have great visualisation and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective liaison with external specialists
- Positive work ethic and self-motivated approach
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail, precision, and accuracy
- Experience in variety of construction methods
- Conversant with the UK Building Regulations and Planning Policies
- Interest in traditional methods and materials
- Professional qualification and chartership, preferably CIAT accredited
- Knowledge of NBS specification
- Fluency in AutoCAD and REVIT
- Strong construction skills and construction detailing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.