£80,000 to £120,000 Per Annum
Channel Partner Manager - Cloud / Uc / Contact Centre Solutions
Salary: £80,000 - £120,000
Our client is a highly successful provider of Cloud Solutions (CCAAS, UCAAS, Security, IT, Professional Services) is looking to appoint a proven Channel Partner Manager.
Our client is looking for a Channel Partner manager, who will have a track record of success in building partner sales and is now looking to push his / her career forward to earning more than £100,000.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Your remit will be, with a full portfolio of solutions and the backing of a highly successful and established brand, to secure you partner sales with a sell to and through the model.
- You will also have knowledge of Unified Comms, Contact Centre, Managed Services, Security, IT or Telecoms solutions.
- Successful applicants will be rewarded with a generous basic salary, an uncomplicated and generous commission structure and corporate benefits package.
- You will also benefit from genuine investment from your employer in you in terms of career development and a clear career path.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in building a business.
- Knowledge of Unified Comms, Contact Centre, Managed Services, Security, IT or Telecoms solutions
- Provide a well-constructed CV detailing your experience to date.
- To be considered you will require experience of four+ years building a business through strategic Partner / Reseller Sales.
- This is a home-based role.
- Excellent Package + Car Allowance
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.