£30,000 Per Annum
CDM / Health & Safety Advisor - Leicester
Salary: Excellent Salary dependant on experience.
My client are a leading Structural and Civil Engineering Consultancy. With offices based in Leicester, Northampton and Huntingdon, they have established a broad client base with projects ranging from small residential properties through to vast commercial developments.
They are looking for a CDM / Health & Safety Advisor to join their team in Leicester.
- Provide advice and assist clients to fulfil their CDM duties
- Prepare and submit F10 notifications
- Liaise with design teams to identify key hazards
- Identify and collate pre-construction information
- Liaise with construction teams to ensure that there is an ongoing exchange of health & safety information
- Prepare health & safety files
- Assess and prepare construction phase health & safety plans
- Undertake site health & safety inspections
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Ideally have a NEBOSH construction certificate
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly motivated and determined to succeed
- Have experience in managing your own workload
- Represent the company at meetings and liaise with clients, consultants and contractors
- Be a positive team member
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own transport
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to CDM / Health & Safety Advisor ( NEBOSH Construction certificate, Health & Safety experience, method statements, risk assessments )
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003