IT & Internet
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Case Management Systems rollout Project Manager – National Charity
Home based with national travel within England and Wales as required
£50-60,000pa + benefits
12-month fixed term contract - renewable
We currently have an urgent and immediate vacancy for an experienced Case Management Systems Project Manager on behalf of a National Charity. The charity provides support for people affected by crime throughout England and Wales. They work towards helping people cope with the emotional impact of crime or traumatic events by giving the support they need and respect they deserve.
Lead the development and implementation of an organisation-wide case management system. The individual will be responsible for driving the project to completion to agreed timeframes, budget, with high quality outputs and critical success factors.
The individual will have a strong track record in project managing and delivering large-scale enterprise wide Case Management Systems and have excellent communication skills in order to manage the relationship with the stakeholder community, both internal and external.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in the project management and delivery of large-scale Case Management Systems (CMS) from both IT and Business perspectives. Specific experience will include:
- Extensive experience with the complete life-cycle delivery of national Case Management Systems from initial project scoping and planning through to implementation, stakeholder engagement and final project closure
- Experience of working with and managing vendors
- Demonstrable Project Management experience to lead a major national project, engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrates high competency levels in all aspects of project leadership, including project lifecycles, methodologies, techniques, principles and knowledge areas
- Strong facilitation, analytical and strategic thinking skills – capable of identifying likely strategic threats to project success and taking the necessary proactive action to resolve these
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver against a number of priorities, and the ability to flex priorities to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work under pressure, remain calm and composed without compromising on quality or deadlines, particularly in complex risk scenarios
- Detailed understanding of information security
- Previous experience of working in the Charity sector would be a great advantage
The charity offers competitive rewards and benefits including pension and life assurance, 25 days annual leave (pro-rata), voluntary benefits such as season ticket loans, and the opportunity to play a key role in a national charity providing world-class services and being a vital force for change.
Due to the nature of the charity, you must be able to pass DBS police checks or have already obtained security clearance previously.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.