Care Home Manager
Hoddesdon, EN11 9PU
Hours: Full time
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to join a friendly, professional, caring team. You will be caring, respectful, and hold 2 years’ experience as a deputy home manager. In return, you will receive a salary dependent on experience. As well as flexible working within a supportive environment.
My client is a private residential and specialist dementia care provider who has over 4 decades experience, they are a family-run business for families. They are looking to appoint a registered manager to manage the day-to-day running of the home to the satisfaction of the owners, the statutory authorities, and in the best interest of those in the care of the owners.
Care Home Manager Responsibilities include:
- Recruit, develop and lead a highly effective team of staff.
- Promote the home professionally and effectively in the community, whilst maintaining private bed occupancy and corporate marketing.
- Effective monitoring of appropriate care delivery which meet the needs of all individuals in a person-centered way.
- Work within agreed budgets by effectively managing resources.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- A team player who is also able to work on own initiative
- Capability to organise and prioritise workload
- Interest in personal development and gaining new skills
I am very keen to speak with Deputy and Assistant care home managers with at least 2 year’s experience’ in a care home. You must hold a Full Driving Licence, as well as excellent communication skills both written & Verbal:
- Care Home Manager
- Deputy Care Manager
- Assistant Care Manager
- Residential Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
- Deputy Residential Manager
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003