Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Care Coordinator – Gravesend
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Hours: Full time
My Client are an experienced national homecare provider, delivering the highest quality care and leading the field in customer service. They are now looking to appoint an experienced care coordinator. To ensure that all customers receive excellent quality of care and support to keep them both safe and comfortable in their own homes. You will have a supportive and calm manner with excellent organisational and communication skills.
You will be responsible for allocating appropriately trained care assistants to ensure that care is delivered on time, safely and in line with the clients wishes as agreed in their care and support plan.
- To Liaise with the lead coordinator or registered manager to make sure sufficient care assistants with the suitable skills and training are recruited to meet the needs of the business. Arrange cover for care assistant’s sickness, absence and holidays.
- Accept, allocate and process new referrals for care and support promptly
- Process changes to customers care and support promptly.
- Monitor the allocation of care assistants to maximise efficiency whilst supporting them to maintain an appropriate work/life balance.
- Use IT systems to allocate care assistants to provide care and support to customers. Ensuring that care assistants are appropriately matched with customers to meet all of their individual needs.
- Distribute staff rotas weekly.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Full and Valid UK driving licence and Class 1 business insurance
- Willingness to work flexibly and to keep knowledge and skills up to date.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.