Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£9.55 to £10.73 Per Hour
Salary / Work Times:
Day Care: 08:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 20:00 £9.55 - £10.20 per hour
Night Care: 20:00 – 08:00 £10.00 - £10.73 per hour
Our client is looking for Care Assistants to join their growing team in Tonbridge.
- Share with other staff in meeting the person centred care and support needs of residents in a way that respects dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Help care for residents’ physical environment and assist in the general day-to-day activities of the home including housekeeping duties.
- Ensure residents receive timely care to response to changing and emergency needs.
- Support Senior Carers/Team Leaders to assess residents’ needs and report changes.
- Assist residents with their mobility and other physical needs.
- Ensure person centred care is provided for end-of-life care.
- Promote meaningful activity for residents on a daily basis.
- Encourage and support residents’ links with family and friends.
- Seek feedback from residents and their families of the service provided.
- Maintain records and care & support plans in compliance with company procedures.
- Promote equality and diversity and eliminate discrimination for all residents and staff.
- Take part in staff and residents’ meetings and in training activities as directed.
- Take part in supervisions, appraisals and individual performance reviews as required.
- Make and change beds, empty commodes, tidy and care for residents’ rooms.
- Inspect, launder and care for residents’ clothing as required.
- Serve meals, support residents to eat meals and ensure cleanliness of all facilities.
- The post holder will be responsible for other duties as directed by management.
Competency and Performance Criteria specification and required training will be agreed with Care Assistant prior to appointment.
All candidates need to be eligible to live and work in the UK, have a good standard of numeracy & literacy and be able to satisfy the requirements for an Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and vaccination status which can be evidenced with NHS Covid pass (either by app' or original letter) and medical clearance.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003