Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£10 to £10.40 Per Hour
Care Assistant - Tonbridge & Royal Tunbridge Wells area
Hours: Full time & Part time available
My Client are an experienced national homecare provider, delivering the highest quality care and leading the field in customer service. They are now looking to appoint Home Carers who have a passion for care and strive to enable their clients to live safely within their own homes.
The ideal candidates will be passionate, caring, use own initiative, flexible, reliable and patient. As a frontline worker you will strive to provide the very best of care. Whilst hands on experience would be beneficial it is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Providing personal care duties
- Administering medication
- Manual handling, using equipment where required
- Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live independently within their own homes.
- Meal support
- Support into community
- Completing essential daily logs
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Full and Valid UK driving licence
- Access to a car
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent Communication Skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.