Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Care Assistant - Skelmersdale - Surrounding Areas
Shifts: Days - Nights Available
My client has been providing quality person-centred care services across Lancashire and St Helens for over 30years. They are a leading provider of residential care services and they provided long term, short term and day care in a friendly and caring home from home.
They are looking to recruit enthusiastic and passionate care assistants to join their dedicated team. You will share their commitment to providing excellent person centred care, working with adults in our various care sites within the west Lancashire area. The successful candidate will be reliable, trustworthy, sociable and a good sense of humour.
Previous experience as a care assistant would be beneficial, however is not essential as full training will be provided.
• Assisting clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
• Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens
• Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients
• Observe, monitor and record clients physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff
• Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies - Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.