£45,000 Per Annum
Car Sales Executive - Bristol
Salary: OTE 45K
Our clients Garage name has become known for quality and comprehensive care for all motorists. They are a company with almost three decades of experience, and during this time they’ve grown to represent a number of the industry's most respected and forward-thinking manufacturers with a complete offering. Today, our client operates approved dealership sites for Nissan, Kia, Fiat, Hyundai, Renault, Mazda and Dacia and supply each firm's latest-generation models across the regions in which our client is based. They line up alongside a wide-ranging stock of Approved Used vehicles, which enables them to serve more motorists as those with various budgets and requirements can all be catered for. The support doesn't end at sales – they are also a leading provider of aftersales services. Servicing, MOT testing, accident management and more are performed by their skilled technicians, who work from dedicated state-of-the-art centres.
Our clients garage are currently looking to recruit New and Used Car Sales Executive with at least one year of experience for the Bristol branch . You will not only be responsible for selling vehicles, but will be prolific in selling and promoting Finance, Insurance products and Paint Protection.
Our client will offer you extensive training, together with all the help and support you need to fulfill your potential in becoming a business manager or sales manager of the future. The role and responsibilities include:
- Customer Satisfaction: You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer's expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
- Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
- Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI's for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
- Data Quality and FCA Compliance: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data (adhering to the Company's FCA obligations) in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, Business Manager or Sales Manager.
- However you don't just need to be from the motor industry; as a successful sales person you will be able to demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- You will also possess a valid driving licence and be willing to work between 8.30 am and 18:00 pm Monday - Saturday as well as working every other Sunday with a day off in the week.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
Working Hours Mon-Sun
Company Car 22 Days Holiday rising to 25 days
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.