Sales Executive - Brentford
Competitive Salary DOE
Our client is a family business,? authorised to represent Toyota and Lexus covering London, Surrey and Middlesex. As well as being able to offer all the latest new cars, they are also able to provide quality approved pre-owned cars and deliver comprehensive aftersales support from their dedicated service sites.
Are you an experienced Sales Executive, Advisor or a Customer Service professional?
Are you looking to take on a new challenge?
If so, they are now recruiting for a Toyota Sales Consultant and are looking for individuals just like you!
This opportunity offers a competitive basic salary plus commission, use of a company vehicle, uncapped OTE.
This role involves weekend working.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The purpose of the role is to ensure that maximum profit is achieved from the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles and accessories in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and Dealer Operating standards.
To identify and develop prospects and to work with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
- To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / General Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
- To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards the best choice for them.
- To achieve monthly sales targets.
- To develop new relationships to win new business.
- To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with Sales and Business Managers.
- To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
- To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
- To ensure that a thorough understanding and an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
Full UK Driving Licence
Sales experience (not necessarily automotive) and the ability to work to pre-set targets.
Experience of selling and discussing insurance related GP products under FCA authorisation is also desired.
Must live within a commutable distance
The successful candidate will be able to provide:
Checkable school / work history
Eligibility to work in the UK
22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
LoLife Assurance (after qualifying period)
Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
Workplace Pension Scheme
Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer
Loyalty & Long Service Awards
If you are looking for a new career move and would like to work for a company offering a great benefits package, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.