£27,000 to £28,500 Per Annum
Location: Southam, Warwickshire
Salary: £27,000 - £28,500 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client is provider of calibration and instrument supply solutions, providing a comprehensive instrument repair service.
As a Calibration Technician, you will perform precise, efficient, and safe customer calibrations..
- Input data into the company's calibration management system.
- Maintain documentation adhering to ISO17025 standards.
- Communicate calibration issues with customers.
- Collaborate with team leaders, colleagues, and the lab manager to schedule and complete calibrations efficiently.
- Ensure compliance with specific customer requirements.
- Previously worked as a Calibration Technician or in a similar role.
- Specialised in temperature with experience in pressure, electrical, dimensional, and ideally with mass calibration.
- Must have knowledge of ISO 17025 standards.
- Experience with Indysoft. (Desirable)
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.